Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Allegiant (Book 3, Divergent series) review


When I read it: 24th June - 2nd July 2014
Rating: 5/5

** spoiler alert **

  I just finished the book a moment ago, and I am too eager to write my review! 
I either really love or really hate the last book of any series but Allegiant is definitely one that I really love. It mixes good humour and the painstaking feeling of loss and war. Only to this year have I started reading books where the main protagonist or one of the main, die and it makes the story much more realistic and appealing for me, not the 'Hollywood' type books I am so use to reading. I also adore the switch of perspective from Tobias and Tris every chapter or so, it was challenging to get use to but I really like how it made it harder for me to believe about Tris' passing. 

All in all it was an amazing conclusion, and of course there were flaws but with a good book there has to be aspects we hate so that we can love.See my other reviews and what I'm reading on my Goodreads account by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik