Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3, Harry Potter series) review



When I read it: 10th July - 17th July 2014
Rating: 5/5



First time I read the series, it was around the time the premiere of Half-Blood prince, and yes sadly I am a late-comer to the amazing series. When I first read this book I didn't enjoy it as much as I did now. I'm not sure what it is but I fell in love with Prisoner of Azkaban. The previous books paled in comparison as is enjoyed reading deeper into the story with the background tale of the Marauders, and it was a fascinating story to begin with. There is a lot of context and characters within the novel that I wished they could of added in the movie. (I have no idea how I felt the first few times reading the book but over the years I have grown to love Harry Potter more and more to also care more.) 

Overall, I also would recommend someone to read the series as it's a true enjoyment and reminds you of so many good childhood memories, especially if you started reading or watching the movies when they first appeared.

See my other reviews and what I'm reading on my Goodreads account by clicking here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik